Aadon Empire
Welcome to Aadon Empire's Forum!

If you are new, Please click the Register button.

Please take note to use your in-game name in Ikariam and use it as your user name here.
Please enter a valid e-mail address for verification purposes.

Thank You.

Aadon Empire
Welcome to Aadon Empire's Forum!

If you are new, Please click the Register button.

Please take note to use your in-game name in Ikariam and use it as your user name here.
Please enter a valid e-mail address for verification purposes.

Thank You.

Aadon Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum of Aadon Empire in Ikariam Lambda Server

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CR Converter [Web Version]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
humanoidx13
Diplomat
Diplomat
humanoidx13

CR Converter [Web Version] Empty
PostSubject: CR Converter [Web Version]   CR Converter [Web Version] I_icon_minitimeMon 29 Mar 2010, 18:34

* http://tools.betawarriors.com/ikcrc/
* Author: holyschmidt
* Type: Standalone Webpage

Description
This webpage was written to provide the same converting/formatting functionality without the need to install and use FireFox and GreaseMonkey.

The converter can be found here and has (so far) been tested with Google Chrome, Internet Explorer 7, and Mozilla FireFox. I have no reason to believe any other browser would not work, but please let me know anyone finds a browser that does not work.

Basic Instructions:

1. Open the report summary page for the desired battle
2. In your browser, goto "View" --> "Source" (also called "Page Source", in some browsers). (screenshot).
3. Select all html code ("Edit" --> "Select All" or "CTRL + A").
4. Copy all selected code ("Edit" --> "Copy" or "CTRL + C").
5. Click inside the textbox above and paste in the code ("Edit" --> "Paste" or "CTRL + V").
6. Press the "Convert Report" button.

There are two other options for the user (currently):

* Server Selection: This will allow different language packs to be loaded, depending on the server selected. If anyone finds errors in these, please let me know.
* Output Selection: There are currently (4) options available here, and match those found in the GreaseMonkey version (ajaxchat, bbcode, circular, plaintext). Keep in mind when using the circular option users are still required to have the GreaseMonkey script installed for proper viewing, as there is some additional in-game work required for formatting.
Back to top Go down
https://aadon.forumotion.com

Page 1 of 1