Aadon Empire
Welcome to Aadon Empire's Forum!

If you are new, Please click the Register button.

Please take note to use your in-game name in Ikariam and use it as your user name here.
Please enter a valid e-mail address for verification purposes.

Thank You.

Aadon Empire
Welcome to Aadon Empire's Forum!

If you are new, Please click the Register button.

Please take note to use your in-game name in Ikariam and use it as your user name here.
Please enter a valid e-mail address for verification purposes.

Thank You.

Aadon Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum of Aadon Empire in Ikariam Lambda Server

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cultural Treaty Thread

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
evandariel
Admin
Admin
evandariel

Cultural Treaty Thread Empty
PostSubject: Cultural Treaty Thread   Cultural Treaty Thread I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Apr 2010, 19:56

Hey all.

This is not a request for CTs nor do I have space. This is to cut down on threads that we don't need and make it easier to request/fill CTs.

Simply post your number of CTs available below, and people looking for CTs can review the list at any time. When you reach your limit of CTs, edit your original post and show that you are full or make a second post showing that you are full for the moment (you can quote your previous post if you wish). If you have extra CTs afterwards you can post a new reply with the new CT number that needs to be filled. Any questions just let me know. Let's fill up our museums!!!

Note: Once you post, our Diplomat humanoidx13 will also edit the external page to add you to the Cultural Treaty Project, so that anyone in IK visiting our alliance page will be able to click you and send you a treaty request.
Back to top Go down
Aniki

PostSubject: Re: Cultural Treaty Thread   Cultural Treaty Thread I_icon_minitimeThu 08 Apr 2010, 05:29

10 CTs available
Back to top Go down
ScourangeR
Parliament
Parliament

PostSubject: Re: Cultural Treaty Thread   Cultural Treaty Thread I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Apr 2010, 07:25

1 CT left

I'm also contacting outside to fill my slots
Back to top Go down
Verdande_X

PostSubject: Re: Cultural Treaty Thread   Cultural Treaty Thread I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Apr 2010, 19:13

Need 2 CTs
Back to top Go down
evandariel
Admin
Admin
evandariel

PostSubject: Re: Cultural Treaty Thread   Cultural Treaty Thread I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Apr 2010, 21:00

guys sorry I know I went on about posting here, but humanoidx13 has made another page that is viewable AND external... feel free to put these on there also:

https://aadon.forumotion.com/cultural-treaty-project-f13/aadon-empire-the-cultural-treaty-project-t35.htm
Back to top Go down
warlocked

PostSubject: hello need guidance   Cultural Treaty Thread I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Apr 2010, 18:45

hello guys...can i ask if anyone can help me how to use my museums?
i also have lots of wine if you could trade it w/ crystals.... =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cultural Treaty Thread   Cultural Treaty Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cultural Treaty Thread
Page 1 of 1